Here's a stitched pano from my trip to Juneau, Alaska this past summer. Haven't had much chance to work on it since I got back, but the Hayes photo inspired me to put up something postable.

Not my first pano, but my first RAW->16-bit linear color-managed workflow under linux. I'm not too fond of the ICC profile I used for the *ist-DS (stolen from the bibblepro demo).

        http://www.ee.vt.edu/~mythtv/PESO/3/

-Cory