On 24 Nov 2005 at 14:49, Jack Davis wrote:

> Rob,
> FYI, A couple weeks ago, I passed along comments from the president of
> Pentax (reported in Dec. '05 Pop Photo) that they would be increasing
> their profitable DSLR introductions from two to three per year. I
> gather they will start in '06.
> May shorten my wait.

Unfortunately that sort of comment does nothing to inspire confidence in me.
Volume is not a solution to the problem we have. I'd rather one of two cameras
a year of significance then like the last year where it's becoming difficult to
discern the differences (or advantages if any) between new and existing models.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998