Aren't we all being a little too sensitive about this? Not you, Scott, but in general it seems that a lot of people suspect that Shel had some devious motive in asking this question. You would think he asked how many need drugs to cope with erectile dysfunction problems. It's just an interesting topic (film vs. digital, not erectile dysfunction drugs vs. unaided). In any case, I would hope that no one takes offense.
Paul