On Dec 12, 2005, at 5:02 AM, Steve Larson wrote:
me. no plans till I can put a 15mm on without problems, and when I do,
I want it to have a 15mm focal length. I might have to wait till no film is
available, lol.

Um, you can fit a 15mm lens on any Pentax DSLR today and it will still be a 15mm lens. I'm sure you know that but your statement taken literally makes no sense.

If you want the same field of view as a film body with a 15mm lens, you need a 10mm lens for the Pentax DSLRs. I believe Sigma just announced availability of their 10-20mm lens for Pentax mount:
  http://www.dpreview.com/news/0512/05120601sigma_10-20mm.asp

Godfrey