I was to late home to reply on the first message. Kids getting sick are the
worst thing that can happen to a man. Now I am happy it turned out ok.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)