I'm not sure whose *ist D it was taken with. This is the picture. I obviously didn't take it... now that I think about it... I'm pretty sure the first time I saw it was when we exchanging *jabs* after the trip.

You knew I was farting???? I thought it was you.

Tom C.

From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Did I say something wrong? An Introduction.
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:35:09 -0600

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"

LOL.  I really want to do the Canada thing or something in '06.

I really think a PDML west event should be arranged for 06, even if it's just you and me sitting around drinking whisky and farting.

BTW, that photo you took of Linda and I at the restaurant last time... I think I'm going to get it turned into a colored pencil or chalk sketch. It's my favorite picture... ever... of the two of us. It may be an anniversary present.

Send me the file name and I'll send you a full res file of it.
b...