-----Mensagem original-----
De: Mark Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 5 de Janeiro de 2006 19:49
Para: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Assunto: FS Friday (a bit early): Domke F-803 Camera Satchel

I've had this for six months (got it when the camera shop was going out
of business) and I've never used it. Time to clear up some of the
clutter around the house.
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/domke803.jpg
It's in great condition because it's literally never been used.
Made for camera gear, but it might hold a small laptop computer (the
main compartment is 13 x 9 x 4).
$50.00 + shipping

More info:
http://www.adorama.com/DMF803SD.html