OK, Rob,

I don't know. It seems crazy to you, and I have to say it seems crazy to me, too. I am sure it would have been a good thing to have done three or four years ago, but now it seems too late.

It doesn't detract from my argument that Pentax has limited funds. Indeed, it makes them more limited. Sadly.

John