On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 09:54:21 -0000, Kostas Kavoussanakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, P. J. Alling wrote:

More interestingly they have a *ist-DS for $499 while they are selling a *ist-DL for $569, in the same listed condition...

What I find interesting is that I am not moved. At all. Even though digital cameras are exempt of import duties.

Kostas (check it again if planning to import though, been a while since I last checked this)

Import duties on nearly everything are now very low. It's the VAT you have to worry about.

John