From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: GFM Nature Photography Weekend registration is open
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:44:26 GMT

                                        > On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:01:23
US/Eastern,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Sounds good Sir.
> >
> > Looking forward to meeting old and new faces.
> >
> > Frank and I (me?) are que #41.
> >
> > This time i have a receipt and program to show the border folk. Maybe this years
crossing
> > will be less
> > than a week.LOL
> >
> > Dave (I have a tent) Brooks
> >

> I got my passport in the mail a couple of weeks ago, so maybe we'll
> have an easier time of it at the border.
>
> Or not, who knows?  <LOL>
>
> I'm stoked.  This should be fun, as always.
>
> Cesar, can I borrow on of your D's again, so I can enter the contest? <g>
>
> cheers,
> frank

Now that i have two back pack bags, i'm bringing a lot. D2H(if i still have it) D1 and the
istD. If i can get
a D200 before we leave,that will come to.
Frank, is it Canada Customs i need to register my gear with.??

Dave

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.