Again, with the link: ;-(
http://www.donsauction.com/pdml/5nClip.jpg

Here is a rather large photo of the screen retaining
clip in the ZX-5n.
Also pictured is the tool I use to release it.
It's just a cheap "dental pick" with just a tiny
hook formed on the end with a pair of wire cutters.
Oriented as it is in the picture the clip needs to be
pulled 'up' just slightly to release it. (Towards
the mirror bumper foam.)
I just use my fingernail to lock it back in place.

HTH
Don