This one time, at band camp, "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually I disagree on that, though you are surely entitled to your
> belief/unbelief. :-)
>
> If I believe something exists, that does not mean I am right and it exists.
> It may indeed, not exist.
>
> On the other hand, if I don't believe something exists, and it indeed does,
> my denial does not stop it from existing.

But we do not all live in the same world. If I dont believe something exists,
then in my world, my reality, it does not. If I believe something does not
exist in my world, then it does not. If this is contrary to your reality it
does not make either right or wrong.

There is no ultimate reality

Kind regards
Kevin