Cool link.

After reading the comments from Paul and Godfrey I had another look at the
bumblebee.
I have come to that it is the softness of the bumblebee that makes me like
it. That and the simplicity is what make it work for me. Simple, elegant,
and slightly different.
But others are allowed to feel different ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)