> From: Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2006/05/10 Wed AM 08:45:36 GMT
> To: Pentax Discuss <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: OT Bob Carlos-Clarke eulogy
>
> Sorry Mike,
>
> I completely missed your post, and found this in the archives. Thanks
> for the link. He was one of my fave erophotogs.

It's always sad when someone takes this sort of unilateral action.  I've known
of his work since the early 1970's, when he was still a student.  For me,
Thoreau's "quiet desperation" never seemed to apply to him but I was obviously
wrong.  It appears that the trait may run in his family - I hope his daughter
manages to resist.

BTW, his filing system was to burn his negatives.

> Mike Wilson wrote:
> > Word document of the eulogy for BCC.
> >
> > In turn horrific, amusing and poignant.  A disturbing read.
> >
> > http://www.bobcarlosclarke.co.uk/pdfs/Bob%20Carlos%20Clarke%20funeral.doc
>
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc