In a message dated 5/10/2006 12:45:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Well done Marnie, really really nice. I know you shot them the right way
up, but not being Marine Boy, I always see jellyfish with legs dangling
down. Try rotating a couple through 180 :-)

Cheers,
  Cotty
=========
Hehehehe. I know what you mean. But that is the way those jelly fish swam --
strings up. There was another tank too, with a smaller and different variety,
that also swam with strings up. So I think the ones you and I are thinking of
may be a totally different type. Or blame Hollywood.

Marnie aka Doe :-)