In a message dated 5/7/2006 10:32:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Finally pulled together a gallery of some 26 pix to post.  Not expecting
comments on all, but if you see something you like or dislike, I'll
accept kudos and/or brickbats.  Except as noted in the comments, all
photos taken with either a DS or DS2.

http://www.studio1941.com/geso/index.htm

BTW, "Freedom of Speech" is *not* designed to illicit flame wars about
the content.  The only statement here is that, unlike some places in
this world, we are free to express our opinions in most any way we choose.

    -P
=====
Some very, very nice stuff here. Lovely flower shots, and I like the mill.

I especially like the water droplets on the lily pads, nice composition and
detail and pleasingly simple. (But there is a little tiny blue thing, that
looks like a section of slender blue straw on one of the pads, I'd clone that
out.)

Nit picky old me. :-)

Good, good stuff.

Marnie aka Doe