Hi folks,

Probable list-member Billy Abbott was kind enough to carry an AF-360FGZ
back from B+H for me, and this is my favourite photo from my first shoot
with it.

http://www.elvum.net/gallery/v/misc/pdml/paw/gameboy_training.jpg.html

Context: UK computer-game shop "Game" were holding a competition for the
best photo of someone using a Nintendo Gameboy in a weird situation, so
a couple of friends and I went down to the local park and made good use
of the trees there.  It was a very bright day - shooting RAW and having
the flash available for fill-in were real helps.

Tech stuff: all in the EXIF data. ;-)  This one was taken using the 360
for fill-in at 1/1000s (high-speed sync really helped here...) with a
Sto-Fen Omnibounce on to keep it a little softer.

Comments of all kinds welcome.