No, the A2X-S, like the A2X-L has only the A contacts. Mine has a
damaged lock pin. The spring has evidently become unattached, so it
won't lock on the lens. It still works fine as long as I make sure the
lens is all the way engaged. But I almost dropped my A400 yesterday,
when it spun off the converter. Luckily, I caught it with my other hand
about halfway to the floor. Close call. I think I'll take the converter
to my local repair guy and see if he can fix it. They used to be quite
expensive. It has seven elements, so it's a rather sophisticated optic.