It is SF.  Taken from the middle of the walkway over Embarcadero
heading towards the Pier 39 parking garage.  Pretty good calibrated
eye - shot at 45mm - which would be about the same field of view as
70mm for a 35mm frame.

Thanks.

--
Bruce

k> Bruce Dayton wrote:
>> Recently I was in the city - had camera and was walking back to the
>> parking garage by the wharf.  This was the view from that location -
>> not one that I see as often.  I cropped this to a pano as the
>> foreground was ugly.
>>
>> Pentax *istD, DA 16-45/4 @ 45mm, Handheld
>> ISO 200, 1/350 sec @ f/13
>>
>> http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/bkd_3123a.htm
>>
>> Comments welcome

k> Hmmm. Coit tower. Must be S.F.
k> Nice view, nicely portrayed.
k> About 70 or 80mm equivalent, I'd guess.

k> Now we need one looking north as well...  ;-)

k> keith