On Jul 11, 2006, at 12:04 PM, Boris Liberman wrote:

>>> 31 Ltd:
>>> http://boris.isra-shop.com/temp/005A.jpg
>>> http://boris.isra-shop.com/temp/012A.jpg
>>> http://boris.isra-shop.com/temp/024A.jpg
>>>
>> You should post these to the Leica board, everyone would comment
>> about
>> the wonderful rendering of your Summicron.
>
> Ryan, I've just laughed...
>
> But we have some Leica users on this list. Ladies and gentlemen, do
> you
> recognize the 'cron here?

They look like excellent, high quality pictures to me. Very nice.

Sorry if I'm not jumping up  and down with enthusiasm, but perhaps
I've seen enough super quality photos with both Leica and  Pentax
lenses that it doesn't really surprise me that they can look so
similar. I've been saying to people for some time that the Pentax
lenses have rendering properties that look similar to Leica lenses.

Godfrey