Said good bye to a long time friend Tuesday afternoon. Norm was a well known
resident of Markham and well respected business man(Barker Roofing)
Norm always had a joke to tell, and love interacting with people, and drinking
really expensive Scotch.:-).

Service had a lone piper playing Amasing Grace, almost lost it then, and
afterwords a wake at the family acreage.

Norm's son plays for a pipe band (award winning i might add)and several members
and himself, played tunes all afternoon in Norm's honor. Lovely send off.

Nothing special about the picture, just my way of saying bye. He was one of the
few that liked ALL of my photos.<g>, and one of the good ones.

I present the lone piper.

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/paw/lone.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Dave

David J Brooks
Equine, Pets, Bands, Rural Landscape Photography in York Region
www.caughtinmotion.com
Pentax istD, PZ-1, Nikon D1 D2H