I may get in trouble for this but I don't care.

George is walking down a beach in California and comes across a very
fancy looking bottle.  He notices that it looks sealed, and curiosity
overcomes him, as to what might be in it, so he removes the cork.  Smoke
billows forth, a Genie appears, and speaks.  "You have my grateful
thanks for releasing me from my prison, and I will grant you one wish.
Anything you want is yours."  George thinks for a while and says. " I
have friends in Hawaii, and I've always wanted to to visit them, but I'm
afraid to fly.  I'd like an automobile bridge from California to
Hawaii."  The Genie ponders this for a moment and says   "You know,
that's an awfully long way to build a bridge, and would be very
difficult to do safely.  Is there anything else you would want?"  George
thinks a while and says, "I'd like something for the rest of the people
in the world, Peace in the Middle East."  The Genie immediately responds
"How many lanes do you want on that bridge, 4 or 6?"

--
When you're worried or in doubt,
        Run in circles, (scream and shout).