Interesting...It is a sunset, but has a coolness to it, like it is
rather cold outside.  That aspect interests me.  I looked at several
sizes of this as they were available.  The small one looked pretty
nice as a pano, but as I increased in size to the largest, I didn't
find that there was anything in the right half of the image that was
worth looking at.  IOW, it worked just fine for me as about half the
image area, all on the right side.  Hope this makes sense.

--
Best regards,
Bruce