On 7/19/06, Brian Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ah....  I was about to ask what they were.  So I assume they are
> Canadian Geese?

NO!!

They are Canada Geese.  That's the name of the species, "Canada Goose"
or Branta Canadensis for you scientific types.

Canadian geese are any geese who happen to live up here.  In fact,
most Canada Geese live in the US;  many more than live up here.  They
were named Canada Geese by Americans, looking to slander our fine
country.

I hate Canada Geese, who foul our parks and our beaches, and chase
little kids and sometimes their parents who are doing nothing more
than minding their business sitting at a picnic table holding a cheese
sandwich.

Bastards.  Sorry if I let personal issues and experiences colour my
feelings for these vermin.

cheers,
frank