Had to look up that Silver Tabby stuff. Interesting. When did they start
calling a tiger striped cat a mackerel tabby? So I guess there was
something fishy about the gray alley cat* we had when I was a kid. Guess
you have to be a cat enthusiast to know the names of all those different
color combinations.

*the most common breed of cat, unrecognized by the CFA.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com