I took the big gun down to Don's Photo yesterday to try out the K100D.
It's a nice little camera, though not up to the finish if the istD.

I was primarily interested in seeing if the antishake worked, so I did a
couple of shots for comparative purposes.
Both pictures were shot with the A600/5.6 handheld. I wasn't making a
really scientific thing out of it, so I left the camera on program, and
let it do it's thing. I suspect the shutter speed was close to 1/500,
but the EXIF data is missing this information for some reason.

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/temp/antishake/

Anyway, these are straight from the camera, the jpegs were shot at
1600x2400 pixels and the compression was set to medium. I forgot to take
a card with me, so they loaned me a small capacity card to use for this.
Cosequently, I didn't get to really work the technology.
Perhaps on Monday I'll try again.
This page is not dial up friendly, there are two images of 1mb each

William Robb