I got to try the MZ-S in a local store.  I think I like
the ZX-5n better, for being simpler and more intuitive.  The
dials are bigger and easier to turn than the MZ-S also.

Just the other day, I shot a whole role with the 5n, without
realizing that I had put it in spotmetering mode and on auto
exposure.  Needless to say the result was not satisfactory.

Is it useful to have spotmetering in the 5n?  Of course.  Did
it help me?  No.  More gizmos don't necessarily help.  I like
the LX more and more.  I just wish its accessories weren't
so expensive.

Tonghang.