Bruce wrote:

>You mentioned you would like a modern LX.  What
> does that mean?  AF, spot meter?  Please describe.

It means AF and spot metering for sure. Otherwise it means keeping as much of essence
of the LX as posible. What this really means in reality is something I would know when
I see it. The fact remains that camera engineers is better than most of us of seeing
deep into a camera. They may come up with brilliant things we now have no concept of
or didn't think of.

Pål