On Sep 13, 2006, at 8:11 AM, Mat Maessen wrote:

>> So, now that everyone's thinking about getting a K10D, let's talk
>> about
>> card readers.  Godders has checked out and tested some readers for
>> 2GB
>> cards, but what's available in card readers for larger, SDHC
>> cards.  If
>
> I was actually searching for such a beast last night. The only one I
> found was a SanDisk 4GB SDHC card that included its own small USB
> reader. Hopefully the cheaper multi-format readers will be updated
> soon to include SDHC capability.

It's too soon to see widespread SDHC products as yet. I'll wait for
the updated Sandisk reader before buying more and larger cards and
SDHC format. I'm VERY pleased with the preformance of the Sandisk
ImageMate 12-in-1 reader and have 12G of SD card capacity in hand now
already ... there's no need to rush. ;-)

Godfrey