I have a K50/1.2, and while the results aren't as crisp at wider apertures
as my A50/1.4, I still like the lens quite a bit.  Focussing ability in low
light is, of course, a joy.
I have numerous iterations of K-mount 50mm lenses, and they all offer some
qualities that are useful.  You can't have enough fifties ;-))

Shel