Makes lots of sense - since I have experienced this myself viewing
someone else's review screen.  The rotated image was much too small to
see compared to the horizontal image.  If the K10D does have this
rotation feature, I would want the behavior that Cotty describes or at
least able to turn it off.

--
Best regards,
Bruce