It won't be set to 0.0, remember the meter will still be on and will
still be giving you a reading without aperture information.  However the
shutter speed will now be set to give you the proper exposure, if you're
not outside the acceptable metering range.

J and K Messervy wrote:

>I just tried that and while the lens does stop down, it doesn't set the
>exposure at 0.0.  It seems I still can only do it with the DOF
>switch...which isn't an issue really anyway.  It could be I'm doing
>something wrong, but I followed your instructions.
>
>James

Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein