PDMLers:

Yeah, I could've used a canned package, but where is the challenge in
that??? <g>

It was cloudy and rainy today, so I finished up a little project that I
was working on. Over the past 2 days I put together a quick series of
web pages that allow me to easily give people access to all of my PESOs
(and hopefully GESOs and possibly PAWs). I have a page to access all of
the photos and the same page allows me to cleanly present new PESOs to
list members.

I am on Broadband and sometimes lose sight of how things run over
dial-up. If you wouldn't mind taking a couple of minutes, please try the
following links out and give me some feedback on speed, I would
appreciate it. Everything is accomplished by server side scripting
(PHP), no JavaScript.

For those of you that like playing with things like this, I would be
glad to send you the HTML, PHP Code and MySQL Table layouts. It's the
least I could do in return for some feedback <g>.

Thanks in advance,
Mitch

For access to all PESO posts:
http://www.mme-ia.com/pdml/