Too small for contacts (now I happen to like 5x7 prints myself, but I am
talking about he great unwashed masses here), to big for most enlargers.
There are a few dedicated folks who swear by 5x7 around however. I have
always wanted a 5x7 Speed Graphic, but that is more because of the nifty
leaning photos you can shoot with it than the size of the negative.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com