Hi Lawrence,

I'm using these disks as a means to present the companies CI to them so
cost is not a factor. Considering what I charge them for a logo even $50
is cost would be nothing. I've looked at the coating system, its cost
$18650. I was using a canon printer to print the disks, but the ink does
smudge after awhile...and sharpies just don't cut it. Anybody laser
engrave a CD??

Feroze