I get the truck and the bike - I didn't know the stones were
new or how clean or dirty the street was

this might work better as a BW, Dag

I did get a chuckle out of it.

There are areas in the US where there are new cobble stones
- most often red brick in
places where they have intentionally set up an old-timey
look in an Historical district
on those places the cobblestones are clean as a whistle,
too... unlike most streets :)

ann