No K or M lens owner sees this as a plus.  It is a pity Pentax dropped
it.  But we don't own or run Pentax.  One of the advantages of growing up
and becoming an adult is that one learns to take the rough with the
smooth, and live with things one can't change.

This is a process that JCO has somehow missed out on.  Unless he really is
only 14 years old, in which case in about seven years time we can look
forward to a post from him on a different topic.

Until then, he will continue to function as a boil on the collective PDML
backside.

John