I saw this listing myself.

There have been a consistent trickle of these Pentax listings on ebay...
Zero feedback sellers from China with grossly underpriced item(s)
(Sometimes shipping is costs more than the item.)

RUN, don't walk away, RUN away from these listings.
China is the Wild West.
These are scams looking for greedy and naive ebay users.

Regards,  Bob S.