Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> In a message dated 10/14/2006 1:55:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Shot last weekend at the huny camp. istD, 16-45 with R72 filter. This
> time i used iso 200, and f11 at about 3 or 4 seconds. 10 second timer
> and slick triopd.
>
> I'm happy with this set up over the hand held high iso and 1/20 sec,
>
> Comments welcome
>
> Dave
> =========
> Interesting shot. However, it's a little messy for me, lots of stuff on the
> left I feel is unnecessary -- too much for my eye to resolve. Maybe a closer
> crop? Or go back and retake it closer? Because the pier itself, surrounded by
> some foliage, and the water look interesting in IR. But take my
> comments with a
> grain of salt, since IR is not my most favorite thing anyway.

No problem, i appreciate any and all comments.:-)

One thing, I , like about IR, be it digital or film, is how framing
can help what can be a boring medium to some. I find that trying to
frame a subject and get some contrast against the bright parts realy
helps, at least to me anyway.

Thats why i framed this one, be it good or bad.:-)

Thanks for the comments and don't spill the salt.LOL

Dave

> Marnie aka Doe :-)

Equine Photography in York Region