From: Brendan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 1:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NIMH batteries for AF330

Well I have another concert to photograph and after
the last time and the battery eating AF330t and
Achiever flash went thru 12 batteries in one night I
found these niffty rayovac nimh batteries at radio
shack, if all goes well I think I may have bought my
last set of batteries :). ( opps except cr123 for the
pz-20 ).