Hi!

> Last night I went to Castro street for halloween. I shot these with
> the istD, 16-45/4, and a flash held on my hand, attached via a cable
> to the pc connector.
>
> 30 pictures out of about 150 taken:
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/jbuhler/sets/72157594356154679/
>
> I'll probably extract some B&W ones from there, but this is a quick
> color edit done in Lightroom.
>
> Comments, good and bad, welcome.

Juan, I am sorry, but I don't feel the usual involvement when I look at
your pictures. I think, and pretty sure of that, that this has to do
with my cultural background. I suppose that if I ever get to witness
Halloween celebrations myself, then I might be able to understand better
these photos.

They are very good as they are, but without proper understanding of what
is going on, it is rather difficult to really comprehend them.

Boris