Boris,

Here's a shot taken with the Apo Macro Super at 300mm -- macro setting.
If you'd like to see the original let me know:

http://personal.inet.fi/cool/don.williams/hold/2886s.jpg

I also set up a gallery of winter shots around the property -- all made
with this lens.

http://picasaweb.google.com/don.donwilliams/WinterExperimental

There are pictures taken at all lengths from 70 to 300.

The lens is engraved "APO Macro Super" there is no II and the ring
around the barrel end is Gold.

Raimo K wrote:
> IIRC the first version - which I have - is the best at the long end. It´s a
> good lens.
> All the best!
> Raimo K
> Personal photography homepage at:
> http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho

Dr E D F Williams
www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/don.williams/
41660 TOIVAKKA – Finland - +358400706616