i believe everyone, and mine included, thought's are with US people today..
unfortunately what happened isnt completely without connexion with middle
east realities - and doesnt need anyone to 'pull it' towards supposedly
other issues. human tragedy happens here on a daily basis, and one shudders
to think that the apocalyptic dimensions of today's US tragedy might be the
prelude to a follow-up elsewhere. this doesnt diminish in the least my
concern with US people,
and i wish i could be there to offer concrete help. I spent all day glued to
the television screen and on the phone trying in vain to reach friends in
NY, and i've just received word that two of them are ok, to my immense
relief..

Daphne