Well, I guess I wasn't the only one who couldn't wrap their camera
around the theme - or is it
just the holidays interfering?

I have one shot that fits on photo.net but in fact, but, alas, I didn't
take it with a Pentax.
 I find fire scary  so I'm not of a mind to photo it
(fire trucks send me in the opposite direction quickly!)

However, Sagitarius is a fire sign, so I could have sent a self portrait :)

Shall January be "ICE"  ?  There are already some fab pics up as Pesos from
the midwest shooters.

suggestions for themes  time

February - all you need is love
March - animals (for the March Hare)
april - cruelest month/ showers
May - flowers :)
June - midnight sun or midnight son
July - on the beach

August - black and white
sept - juxtaposition III

whatever.....

I think I have to eat breakfast now

ann, jsut being silly on Saturday morning