I have three Dell Ultrasharps (19") running here: two on this system and
one on a nearby backup system.   They do what they are supposed to
producing crisp readable displays.   Have not idea how they stack up
with competition, but I am quite satisfied with them.  I don't do gaming
:-) .  I suspect that that applications has its own set of graphic
requirements, so I can't offer any help in that direction.

Otis Wright