Playing with the new camera tonite I headed to Fisher-Price, which is
headquartered in my current home town of East Aurora....

I shot all of these at 1600 ISo (the top speed on the K 10D) using
the 16-45 Pentax DA Zoom Lens; all hand-held at exposures between
1/10th and 1/30th sec.. The pull toys all @ 1/10th with the shake
resister on!

The ONLY Photoshopping? A couple of pix are cropped, and brightness/
contrast was adjusted on them all -- except for the last snap, where
I used the "shadow/Highlight" adjustment, too. That has a lot of
"noise" IMO.

One of these days i'll dig out my Bogen tripod and do a real ISO test.

Meantime I hope these are amusing,

ML