From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Godfrey DiGiorgi
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:36 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: The "Film Look"

BTW, what I find with these DSLRs is substantially better DR than all
but a very few films, of any format, either B&W or color. My old
mentor/buddy who specializes in 'exotic process' 6x9cm and 4x5 inch
B&W film work was impressed with the DR I was showing him when I
visited with some portfolio prints on my trip.