Not so much, however if you can find some of his commentary on Ringworld
science, (spurred  by fan comments on technological "mistakes" in
Ringworld design and engineering), it's well worth looking for.  Not
that subsequent Ringworld stories aren't good, just that I wouldn't go
out of my way to look for most of them. The first is the best, as is usual.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.
                        --Albert Einstein