It's something we invented ages ago to go from berserks to Mostly Harmless.  :-)

It should be 0.2% alcohol. btw. (two promille)

Basically, it's made from yeast, sugar, 20 litres of water and a
bottle of "tomtebrygg" concentrate that you can buy in every food
shop. The concentrate contains some malt, some hops, and colour. Some
people add half a pint of dark beer to add a bit of "beer
authenticity", and some use additional spices.

Jostein