On 12/19/06, Bob Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Let's see, 6 foot 5 inches and lugs around a big honking TV camera all day
> versus 5 foot 10 inch(?)
<snip>

Hey!

I'm 5' 11 1/4".  I just slouch, is all.

My parents kept telling me that if I slouched as a teenager, I'd
slouch as an adult.  They were right.  I should have listened to them.
 Now that I think of it, I should have listened to them on a lot of
different matters.

But I digress...

Bob, were I a betting man, I'd lay my money down on Cotty, too,
however I hear it's unethical to bet against one's self.

BTW, I'm pretty close to Cotty's height when I have my ears on...

cheers,
frank